Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday: My First Dylan Post, June 2007

My first blog entry at Ennyman's Territory took place in June 2007. In July I posted my first Dylan-related post, reproduced here.

Dylan hospitalized with rare heart infection.
May 30, 1997

Dylan's comment after release from hospital last week: "I almost saw Elvis."
June 6, 1997

Have been a long time Bob Dylan fan. He was born here in Duluth, but my fan-hood began 40+ years ago when I was growing up in NJ. What a long time ago, and a long strange trip it's been.

Last night, I decided to place a short vid clip on YouTube in an effort to learn how to do it. The piece I selected was a little overview of a section of wall in my garage where I have Dylan memorabilia, newspaper clips, etc. A link to this clip can be found on my personal website at the bottom of my review of the 1998 Dylan concert I attended in Duluth that fall.

To check out the review and the clip, visit....

Guess what? The video was removed because of two claims of copyright violation. I'm not sure what they were as I was never contacted, but one may have been the soundtrack. the other may have been a magazine cover... though at this point, I will never really know. 

Meantime, life goes on all around you.

No comments:

Popular Posts